Summary: We will be dancing at several Christmas parties at Hosanna! Lutheran Church in Lakeville. Arrive at 10:15 am, 4:45 pm, or 5:45 pm to dress and practice. Homeschoolers welcomed to join us for the Women of Wisdom in the morning!
Date, Times, and Location:
- Dec. 14 (Thursday) – Women of Wisdom (11:00) at 10:15 am to dance at 11 am
- Hosanna! Door #3: 9600 163rd Street, Lakeville, (take a left down hallway and go in second door on left)
- Dec. 14 (Thursday) – Dakota Woodlands (5:00) and Uniquely Made (6:00) at 4:45 pm (NOTE: Updated Time) or 5:45 pm in order to dance at 5:45 and 6:30 pm respectively. Hence, those arriving at 5:45 will need to dress and warm up on their own.
- Hosanna! Door #1: 9600 163rd Street, Lakeville, (last year we were in room 5, down hallway to left of door #1 and under the Noah’s Ark on left side).
- Little Drummer Boy: Toby Mac – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPOXXd_7qw8; teaching videos will be sent via email or Messenger
- Silent Night: Mandisa – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4kq0S_cgfk or F2D Teaching Video
- Silent Night: Mercy Me – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vckMZyKfRB4
- El Shaddai: Amy Grant – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3PzXcq0zuo or F2D Teaching Video
What to wear: WHITE/WHITE. Time is needed to get each dancer outfitted with a skirt (overlay for the younger ones). Please start looking now for modest, all white tops and pants/capris/culottes for your dancer(s) to wear, if you do not currently have them. We have a few extras, but not enough for everyone. 🙂 Nude/flesh colored dance shoes or going barefoot is fine.