All Freedom To Dance members and families are invited to join us for Winter Fest, the Christmas parties at Hosanna!, and an early New Year’s Celebration! Please plan now to join us!! We’ll have a sign up sheet at the next class, so you can let us know which ones you can attend. Thanks for sharing God’s love and joy with others this Christmas season through praising and dancing for Jesus, the greatest gift!!
1. Hosanna! We will be dancing at several Christmas parties at Hosanna! Lutheran Church in Lakeville all on Thursday, December 14. Homeschoolers welcomed to join us for the Women of Wisdom in the morning!
Date, Times, and Location:
- Dec. 14 (Thursday) – Women of Wisdom (11:00) at 10:15 am
- Dec. 14 (Thursday) – Dakota Woodlands (5:00) and Uniquely Made (6:00) at 4:45 pm,
Practice: Please arrive 45 minutes before each party.
What to wear: Please wear WHITE/WHITE. Time is needed to get each dancer outfitted with a skirt (overlay for the youngest). Please start looking now for modest, all white tops and pants/capris/culottes for your dancer(s) to wear, if you do not currently have them. We have a few extras, but not enough for everyone. 🙂 Nude/flesh colored dance shoes or going barefoot is fine.
2. Freedom to Dance Christmas Party – There are couple of options for our F2D Christmas Party! Let us know if Thursday evening after dancing at Hosanna! or Tuesday, December 19th will work best for you!
3. Winter Fest: Kids Performing – We will be dancing for seniors on December 16,Saturday, 2-3 times between 2 and 4:30 p.m. This event is especially for 5-17 year olds, but adults are also included. 🙂 Lunch is included.
Date and Time: Saturday, December 16 (2 pm) at 1 pm for practice
Location: South Haven Apartments, 3400 Parklawn Ave. South, Edina, MN 55435
*Parking is in the rear. Please ring 408 from the lobby phone and you will be buzzed in. We’ll most likely be meeting on the second floor.
What to Wear: WHITE/WHITE and WHITE/BLACK Please wear a plain white shirt and pants/capris/culottes, and bring also black pants/capris. Nude/flesh colored dance shoes or barefoot is fine. Skirts, wraps, and overlays will be provided.
4. Last practice of 2017 – Tuesday, December 19, will be our last practice for 2017. We will be putting together TobyMac’s “Lights Shine Bright” for a New Year’s Event on Saturday, Dec. 30. If you’re able to come that Saturday, please come when you can and leave when you must to learn choreography between 6:30 and 8:45 pm.
5. New Year’s Eve Celebration – We will dance at a New Year’s Eve Celebration on Saturday, December 30, at 7 p.m. at the Hilton Garden Inn in Eden Prairie. We will be dancing to several songs. They have invited us to eat with them.
Date and Time: Saturday, December 30 (7 p.m.) at 6:15 pm
Location: Hilton Garden Inn Banquet Room (6330 Point Chase Road, Eden Prairie)
What to wear: WHITE/BLACK Please wear a plain short or long sleeved white shirt and black pants/capris. Nude colored dance shoes or barefoot is fine. A wrap will be provided.
6. Christmas Break – No classes on Tuesday, 12/26/2017 or 1/2/2018! We will reunite again on January 9! We hope you have a blessed Christmas!!