Thanks for bringing the joy of the Lord to others this Christmas at Hosanna! and LovePower!! See previous post for more details about the F2D Christmas Party on Tuesday, 12/13!
Dates and Times:
- Dec. 13 (Tuesday) – New Friends (5:30) at 4:45 pm & F2D Christmas Party
- Dec. 15 (Thursday) – Women of Wisdom (11:00) at 10:15 am
- Dec. 15 (Thursday) – Dakota Woodlands (5:45) at 5:00 pm
- Dec. 16 (Friday) – Uniquely Gifted (6:30) at 5:45 pm
Location: Hosanna!: 9600 163rd Street, Lakeville, MN
We are in room 5, left side of hallway to the left of Door #1 (under the Noah’s Ark) on Wednesday and Friday; and in the activity room or room across from it on Thursday (by Door #3).
Practice: Please arrive 45 minutes before each party.
What to wear: Females will wear WHITE/WHITE so time is needed to get each dancer outfitted with a white skirt. Males will wear WHITE top/BLACK bottoms
2. Freedom to Dance Christmas Party – On Tuesday, Dec. 13, after ministering at New Friends Party, around 6:30 pm we will have our F2D Christmas Party; please bring a dish to share! Also bring items for Blessing Bags; we will be making them at this time!
3. LovePower Ministries- We will be dancing at the Christmas morning service at 10 a.m. LovePower Ministries on Sunday, December 25.
Date and Time: Sunday, Dec. 25, 9:15 am practice for 10 am start
Location: LovePower Ministries: 1407 Washington Avenue South Minneapolis, MN 55454
1. Presbyterian Homes- Some have requested additional rehearsal time, so one of our members suggested we dance at Stonecrest’s afternoon service. They will give us space to rehearse all the songs.
Date and Time: Sunday, Dec. 11, 12:15 practice for 1 pm service
Location: Stonecrest Retirement Community, 8725 Promenade Ln, Woodbury, MN 55125
Songs for service:
2. Breakthrough Ministries- All dancers are invited to come free dance at Breakthrough’s Christmas service during worship at their new location.
Date and Time: Sunday, Dec. 18, 6 p.m.
Location: Historic Wesley Center, 101 E. Grant St., Minneapolis, MN 55403
Parking: Please follow this parking link to get information if you plan to come! For Christmas celebration options 2 or 3 are best.