Summary: Freedom to Dance’s 2019-2020 classes begin this Tuesday, Sept. 17, at The Father’s House!! A parent/dancer Q&A will start each class: 6:30 pm for 4 year olds to 5th grade and 7:30 pm for 6th grade through adult.
We are excited to start our new season on September 17! New and returning dancers are welcome!!
Date and Times: Tuesdays starting September 17, 2019
- Joy Dancers (4 years old-5th grade) 6:30-7:30 pm
- Glory Dancers (6th grade-adult) 7:308:30 pm
- The Father’s House (609 Travelers Trail W on the southern end of a business park, next to 3 Key Logic)
- Anyone who wishes to worship the Lord Jesus with movement! No previous dance experience necessary.
- Boys and girls!
- All Christian church denominations welcome to join! This is a multi-church ministry.
- FREE ministry
What is happening at the first classes?:
Each class will start with a brief Q & A time regarding this season in lieu of a separate parent meeting. Then we will be preparing for our first event, leading worship from 7-8pm at the Awaken the Dawn tent on capitol steps on Friday,October 18. More details later.
Please print and fill out a copy of our 2019-20 F2D Registration Form to bring with you. Included here also is a link to our 2019-20 F2D Info Sheet. We will have copies of these at class, as well as an optional “No Change Statement” for former participants.