Summary: We will be ministering at Stonecrest Senior Living on Wednesday, Dec. 5 at 3 pm. We will dance two songs and wear WHITE/WHITE for females and WHITE/BLACK for the males. Please note that the next two classes will be at Illumination Church on Thursday (11/30 & 12/6)
You are invited to join us for the chapel service on Wednesday, December 5, to help share the Joy of the Lord this Christmas season with the residents through dancing for Jesus, the Light who came into the World!! We will be dancing “O Holy Night” at the beginning (3 pm) and “Silent Night” at the end (3:30 pm). The songs are split up so that those in school can join us for the final number and interacting with the residents before they go to supper at 4 pm.
Date: December 5, 2018
Location: Stonecrest Senior Living,
Practice: Please arrive at 2:15 pm for dancing at the beginning or as soon as you can if you are coming for the end.
- O Holy Night: Kerrie Roberts – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDUg88d9Hbw; teaching videos will be sent via email or Messenger
- Silent Night: Mercy Me – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vckMZyKfRB4; teaching video will be sent via email or Messenger
What to wear: Please wear WHITE/WHITE for the gals and WHITE/BLACK for the guys. We will provide skirts or overlays for females, as well as accessories for all. Please start looking now for modest, all white tops (sparkles are fine but no colored designs please) and pants/capris/culottes for your female dancer(s) to wear, if you do not currently have them. The males will wear white tops (can be white buttoned shirt) and black bottoms. We have a few extras, but not enough for everyone. 🙂 Nude/flesh colored dance shoes or going barefoot is fine.
2. Class Schedule: The next two weeks we will be at Illumination Church on Thursday (November has 5 Thursdays, hence we are in Burnsville two weeks in row.)
3. Freedom to Dance Christmas Party – We are currently looking at having our F2D Christmas Party on Thursday evening, December 20th, at Illumination Church!
6. Christmas Break – No class from 12/24/2018 through 1/4/2019! We hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family!!