LET’S CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS EVE DANCING FOR THE LORD!
OPEN TO ALL DANCERS 5th GRADE – ADULT (When Heaven Came Down song)!
NOW – ADDING A SONG FOR THE KIDS AS WELL (Silent Night)!
Calling all dancers from the area, regardless if you have been involved in Freedom To Dance in the present, past, have been involved with other dance ministries, or have never danced. We’ve been asked to introduce worship dance at Messiah Lutheran Church in Lakeville, Missouri Synod Church, on Christmas eve. This is the first time ever that dance will have been included with worship in their services, so we are very excited for this opportunity.
CARE TO JOIN US?
It is a sacrifice to give up family time on this most special night. For myself, I will need to give up a family gathering, but I feel that the Lord will be glorified and honored during these services and many will experience His beauty, His colors, and His majesty during this time. It is a gift to be able to serve Him in this way.
The adult/teen song will be a streamer song, so will be very easy to learn, but will look very beautiful and complex. We already have the streamers, so you do not need to purchase your own. We also have garment overlays, so all that will be needed is a plain long sleeve black shirt and black pants.
SONG: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa__sbhRya8 (When Heaven Came Down by Dutton)
We are also doing “Silent Night” as well, which is open to the kids to learn. It’s a very simple, yet beautiful piece!
- Tuesday, Dec 10 from 7:00-8:00 pm at Faith Covenant Church, Burnsville (lower level).
- Tuesday, Dec 17 from 7:00-8:00 pm at Messiah Lutheran Church, Lakeville
- Monday, Dec 23 from 6:30-7:30pm at Messiah Lutheran Church, Lakeville (with choir, dress rehearsal)
- Christmas eve services starting at: 3:00, 5:00, & 7:00 pm. Will need to arrive by 2:00 pm on Christmas eve for dressing, practice, and prayer.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE AT ALL SERVICES! If you can only make 1 or 2, that’s perfectly fine.
- This song is only open to grades 5 and up due to the size of the streamers. Younger kids will not be able to control and maintain the streamers.
INVITE others to join us!