Praise God for His provisions!
We will be continuing!!!
Freedom To Dance has been blessed with a practice space starting Sept 17 – May 2014!!
Jolene and Terriann met with Pastor John Foley of Faith Covenant Church in Burnsville today and were blessed by the welcoming and joyful atmosphere of the church. We also met the Youth Ministries Director & Technician, Brian, and the Business Manager, Carol. They were all excited about having our ministry come in. We discussed many potential opportunities with supplying dance for their kids church and main church services on Sunday. The wheels are spinning. They were also excited to have the opportunity available to their church members to join. The space is wonderful as well. They are looking at purchasing a separate portable speaker system for our group to use so that we don’t have to use their highly technical sound system. Amazing.
We are very excited for this year and all the potential.
Starting: Sept 17, Tuesday nights until middle of May. Our first night will include a parent & dancer meeting at the beginning of each hour. Please join your dancer to hear about our year and get an update on policies.
- Alleluia & Joy Dancers 6-7pm for kids Pre-K – 5th grade
- Spirit Dancers 7-8pm for students 6th grade – college
- Adults – We will no longer be having an adult hour at this time. Adults are welcome to come and assist and participate with the teens (and kids as well), as well as fellowship and pray. If enough adult dancers come on a regular basis, we may be able to add another hour later in the year.
- Faith Covenant Church, 12921 Nicollet Ave. S, Burnsville, MN
- Youth Center on lower level. Entrance: Coming from the south on Nicolle, do not turn into the main parking lot, but enter the lower entrance immediately after. There is a back door there that opens right into the hall of the Youth Center. If you park above, you will need to go down the stairs to the youth center.
- Anyone who wishes to dance for the Lord. No previous dance experience necessary.
- Boys and girls!
- All churches welcome to join. This is a multi-church ministry.
- FREE ministry.
We are very thankful for the Lord’s provisions for our group. Honestly, at times it would seem as though God would shut doors to our ministry completely, but then He opens up other doors amazingly. We are so grateful to Good Shepherd Church for hosting our ministry the spring of 2013. Without them, we would not have been able to continue to bring us through to this season. The Lord is so good and it is amazing to see how He continues to bring together the body of Christ.
Praise the Lord, for He is so good!
We hope to see you all on Sept 17. Invite others! Spread the news! I’ll be making up some posters. If you would like a poster to hang in your church or other locations, please let me know so that I can get one to you. Thanks!
Terriann – firstname.lastname@example.org